Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Origami

 
This Thursday I had a pre-teen and teen origami program focused on a Valentine's Day theme.  We had lots of fun projects to make and the hour flew by. I let parents and younger siblings come in the room and I'm glad I did, because I definitely needed some adult help with all the questions kids had. I tried to add a little bit of tech to the program and had two instructional videos, one that I made and one from the internet. The wifi ended up not working in the room I conducted the program in and I had to devote a lot of time to showing kids how to make a multi-petal flower because the internet video would not work. That is something I will have to fix in the future. Otherwise I think they had a good time. Here are the instructions I made:





No comments:

Post a Comment